Those traveling to Chalabre are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Montsegur Castle and Gorges de la Frau.
- You'll find 427 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Carcassonne
- The closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 55.1 mi (88.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chalabre
A favorite place to visit in the city is Château Chalabre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Montsegur Castle and Gorges de la Frau.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Chalabre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chalabre is 0.79 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F