Visitors can enjoy all that Changchun has to offer including the spas, forests, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses.
- There are 96 hotels and other accommodations in Changchun
- The closest major airport is in Changchun (CGQ-Longjia Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Changchun
Notable city landmarks like Puppet Emperor's Palace and Geological Palace might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Shengli Park of Changchun, Changchun Children's Park, and Zoological and Botanical Garden of Changchun. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Eurasian Marketplace and Chongqing Road.
In Changchun, you'll be able to select from 96 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Changchun - This 3.5-star hotel in Chaoyang features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean rooms.
- Jin An Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Chaoyang features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Changchun - This 5-star hotel in Chaoyang features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Changchun
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and -5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 0°F
- Average annual rainfall for Changchun is 24.53 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°F