Find Hotels in Changhua
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Changhua has to offer including the parks, restaurants, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and museums. Around the area, top sights include Fengle Sculpture Park, National Museum of Natural Science, and Taichung Park.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Changhua
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Changhua
Cultural venues in the city include Changhua Arts Museum, Gu Yue Folk Museum, and Nan Guan and Bei Guan Center. The picturesque setting of C-119 Military Aircraft Park and Bagua Mountain Scenic Area exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Yongle Night Market is a favorite for retail therapy.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- H.suite - Amenities in this 2.5-star guesthouse accommodation include free WiFi and digital TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Fengle Sculpture Park, 6 mi/9.6 km from the heart of the city, and National Museum of Natural Science, which is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) away.
Getting Around Changhua
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Changhua Station. Changhua may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Changhua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Changhua is 1.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 54°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Changhua?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Changhua, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Changhua?
Recent reviews of Changhua hotels
More trip options
- Changhua Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Changhua Airports
- Hotels in Changhua Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Changhua Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Changhua
- More Hotel Options in Changhua
- More Popular Hotels in Taiwan Province
- Other Hotels near Changhua, Taiwan Province
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends