Find Hotels in Lukang
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Lukang has to offer including the temples, monuments, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, museums, and local tours. Top sights around the area include Fengle Sculpture Park, National Museum of Natural Science, and Taichung Park.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Lukang
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lukang
The city is notable for landmarks like Lukang Chijian TianTemple, Lukang Old Street, and Lukang Mayor’s Residence. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lug ngshengtaixiuxian Park and Brand's Health Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Lukang. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Smalleye Backpacker - Amenities in this 2-star hostel room include free WiFi.
- Lukang B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Joy Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Fengle Sculpture Park, located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center, and National Museum of Natural Science, which is 16.1 mi/25.9 km away.
Dressing for Lukang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lukang is 1.85 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F