Visitors can enjoy all that Chanthaburi has to offer including the temples, seaside, and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and monuments.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Chanthaburi
- The closest major airport is in Trat (TDX), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chanthaburi
The city's cultural venues include Gems and Jewellery Centre- Chanthaburi and Samed Ngam Shipyard. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of Immaculate Conception, Somdej Phrachao Taksin Maharat Shrine, and Tha Chalaeb Catholic Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Somdej Pra Chao Tak Sin Maharat Public Park, Khlong Narai Waterfall, and Pliw Waterfall.
In Chanthaburi, there are 60 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Blue Rabbit Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Riverawan Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- D Varee Diva Rimnaam, Chanthaburi - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
Dressing for Chanthaburi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Chanthaburi gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F