Visitors to Charlevoix are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals.
- You'll find 299 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Petoskey
- The closest major airport is in Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Charlevoix
The city's cultural venues include North Seas Gallery and Charlevoix Circle of Arts. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Charlevoix Beach, Lake Chalevoix Depot Beach, and North Point Nature Preserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mt. McSauba Recreation Area and Belvedere Golf Club.
In Charlevoix, you'll find 74 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Horton Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Charlevoix - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Charlevoix Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Charlevoix
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Charlevoix is 32.24 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F