Visiting Boyne City
Visitors to Boyne City are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and shopping.
- You'll find 296 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Petoskey
- The closest major airport is in Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 27 mi (43.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boyne City
A couple of favorite places to visit are Wildwood Rush and Monument Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark and Boyne Mountain.
In Boyne City, you'll be able to select from 59 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Water Street Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- Boyne City Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Boyne City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.97 inches of rain falls on Boyne City each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F