Find Hotels in Charlottetown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Charlottetown, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, theaters, and local tours.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Charlottetown
- The closest major airport is in Charlottetown, PEI (YYG), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Charlottetown
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include The Mack, Confederation Centre of the Arts, and The Guild. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Province House National Historic Site of Canada, St. Paul's Church, and St. James Presbyterian Church. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Confederation Court Mall, Victoria Row, and Charlottetown Mall.
In Charlottetown, you'll be able to select from 61 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Elmwood Heritage Inn - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Sydney Boutique Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Great George - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Charlottetown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 39°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Charlottetown each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Charlottetown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Charlottetown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Charlottetown?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Charlottetown?
What's the best hotel for families in Charlottetown?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Charlottetown?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Charlottetown?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to The Guild?
What about the best place to stay near University of Prince Edward Island?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Charlottetown?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Charlottetown?
Recent reviews of Charlottetown hotels
More trip options
- Charlottetown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Charlottetown Airports
- Hotels in Charlottetown Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Charlottetown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Charlottetown
- More Hotel Options in Charlottetown
- More Popular Hotels in Prince Edward Island
- Other Hotels near Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends