Visitors can enjoy all that Chilecito has to offer including the mountain views, university setting, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. In Chilecito, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chilecito
The picturesque setting of Chilecito City Park and Portezuelo Viewpoint exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Nonogasta Square and Estacion Ferrocarril Historical Place.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Chilecito, you can select from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Cabañas de Montana Rio Amarillo is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Chilecito can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Howard Johnson Chilecito Hotel & Casino is located within 3.8 mi (6.1 km) of the city center. With a stay at this hotel in Chilecito, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with an in-room refrigerator.
Dressing for Chilecito
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Chilecito each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F