Visitors can enjoy all that Chimay has to offer including its parks. In Chimay, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chimay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Avesnois Regional Nature Park. You'll also find La Roseraie Pourpre and Momignies Town Hall in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Chimay. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Le Petit Chapitre - Chimay B & B is located in the heart of Chimay. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Chimay can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel de Franc Bois is located in central Chimay. Located in Chimay, this 3-star apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi.
Dressing for Chimay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.06 inches of rain falls on Chimay each year
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F