Visitors can enjoy all that Chinchilla has to offer including the riverfront and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. In Chinchilla, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chinchilla
A couple of favorite places to visit are Railway Reserve and Chinchilla Visitor Information Centre. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Chinchilla. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Stonewood Villas - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
- Chinchilla Downtown Motor Inn - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Kings Park - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Chinchilla
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Chinchilla Station. Chinchilla might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Chinchilla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Chinchilla gets about 26.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 41°F