Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Chingola has to offer including its golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Chingola, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chingola
A couple of favorite places to visit are Nchanga Golf Club and Nchanga Stadium. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Chingola, you can select from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Mokorro Hotel is located in the heart of Chingola. This 3.5-star hotel in Chingola features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Protea Hotel by Marriott Chingola is located within 0.8 mi (1.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chingola can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Chingola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Chingola each year
- October and September are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F