Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Chittagong has to offer including the university setting, theme park, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, forests, and zoo.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Chittagong
- The closest major airport is in Chittagong (CGP-Shah Amanat Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chittagong
Attractions like Mini Bangladesh and Shishu Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like AnderKilla Mosque (Jumma Mosque), Foy's Lake, Chittagong, and Baitul Falah (Jamiatul Falah). The picturesque setting of Patenga Beach and Karnaphuli Shishu Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Chittagong. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Peninsula Chittagong - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Chittagong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chittagong is 2.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 60°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Chittagong?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chittagong, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Chittagong?
What's the best place to stay for families in Chittagong?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Chittagong?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Patenga Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to AnderKilla Mosque (Jumma Mosque)?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Chittagong?
What's the best luxury hotel in Chittagong?
Recent reviews of Chittagong hotels
More trip options
- Chittagong Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chittagong Airports
- Hotels near Popular Chittagong Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Chittagong
- More Hotel Options in Chittagong
- More Popular Hotels in Chittagong Division
- Other Hotels near Chittagong, Chittagong Division
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends