Cid Island Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having trouble locating a motel in Cid Island, allow Expedia help you find a motel or something similar from more than 382 accommodations in the area. Just use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or money-saving amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Cid Island has to offer. Whitehaven Beach, Hamilton Island Marina, and Catseye Beach are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
Colonial Palms Motor Inn
- Located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of Cid Island
- Enjoy access to the 2 outdoor pools, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Cannonvale Reef Gateway Hotel
- A restaurant along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an area shuttle are available during your stay.
- Central Cid Island is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Airlie Beach Motor Lodge
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 13 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of Cid Island
- Central Cid Island is 14 mi (22.6 km) away
- An outdoor pool and laundry facilities are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
What to Do in Cid Island
Here are favorite places in and around Cid Island:
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hamilton Island Marina
- Catseye Beach
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Airlie Beach Lagoon
- Sandy Bay Beach
- Pelican Island
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- South Molle Island Jetty
- South Molle Island Golf Course
- WILD LIFE Hamilton Island
Best Time to Visit Cid Island
Determine the optimal time to visit Cid Island by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically December and January, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 70° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 56° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 56° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 65° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.89 inches in a year
How to Get to Cid Island and Around the Area
Cid Island Transportation
|Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef) ||Airport ||6.5 mi (10.4 km) |
|Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) ||Airport ||28.2 mi (45.4 km) |