Find Hotels Near Citadel, Brasov from $34
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Citadel
Citadel Hotel Guide
Get out and spend a few hours at Citadel.
To get there, you'll have to go 90 miles away from the national capital, Bucharest, and into a place called Brasov.
Citadel has numerous accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 30 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Hotel Gott, the Kronwell Brasov Hotel and the Hotel Ambient are just a few you'll want to think about. They're located 0.5 miles, 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Staying at the Guesthouse Postavarului, a budget hotel situated 0.5 miles away, means you can spend more of your hard-earned cash on exploring and checking out local attractions.
If luxurious accommodation is something you dream of, there's an abundance of upmarket hotels around here. 0.8 miles away, the Belvedere Hotel Brasov will cater for all your needs from the moment you arrive. The Hotel Villa Prato is a second appealing option just 0.4 miles away.
In need of a coffee or a scrumptious sweet to top up your energy levels? Galleria Art & Coffee is a great place to enjoy a drink or a snack close to Citadel. After that, go to another nearby dining spot. Grab a table for dinner at Casa Cranța and sample different food off the menu. And then, kickstart an exciting evening with some cocktails at Art Pub.
Other Places to Visit near CitadelWhile you are here, you'll find out there's loads more than just Citadel to visit:
- Admire the blend of spirit and beauty that only art is able to convey at Art Museum.
- Memorial to Victims of the 1989 Revolution is a respected landmark that is a commemoration of past events that shaped this region.
- If you'd like some respite, stroll over to Piata Sfatului, find a bench, and watch all the action at this popular meeting place.
- Council House, a historic government building, will appeal to people who would like to gain a better understanding of the region's past.
- Gaze up at Trumpeter's Tower, which not only can tell you the time of day, but is also a renowned local landmark that can aid your navigation.