Those traveling to Civrac-en-Medoc are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Saint-Georges-de-Didonne Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Civrac-en-Medoc
- The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Civrac-en-Medoc
Saint-Georges-de-Didonne Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Chateau Gadet Terrefort and Chateau La Tour de By.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Civrac-en-Medoc. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
Dressing for Civrac-en-Medoc
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Civrac-en-Medoc is 35.91 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F