Visitors to Clermont-Dessous are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 165 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Clermont-Dessous
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of Dominipech, La Maison de la Noisette, and Musee des Beaux-Arts. Additionally, you'll find Saint-Caprais Cathedral and Notre Dame Du Bourg in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Clermont-Dessous, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 67 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Les Terrasses de Bessou is located in the heart of Clermont-Dessous. This guesthouse in Clermont-Dessous features free breakfast, free parking, and a terrace.
- Appart'City Agen is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the center of Clermont-Dessous. This 3-star residence in Agen features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities.
- Première Classe Agen is located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the heart of Clermont-Dessous. This 1-star hotel in Agen features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Clermont-Dessous
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 28.27 inches of rain falls on Clermont-Dessous each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F