Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I am a travelling nurse with crazy hours. They have been so good to work with me on early check-ins. Their rooms have everything I need, are clean, comfortable, and quiet. I would recommend this motel.
I picked this hotel due to its proximity to the Bus Station. Its not close but it is the closest. Although the check out time is 11:00 Management allowed me to stay in room until noon at no cost. I really appreciated it.
The room was clean except for the comfortable chair. the arms were dirty and the seat had a stain on it. This was disappointing because the rest of the room was nice. the beds were a little high for an old lady to get into. I appreciated the little fridge, iron, and microwave. The breakfasts every ...
The hotel was staffed by friendly and helpful staff. Everything was clean and well kept. The only negative was the unavoidable loud sound of the train whistle about 4 times during the night.
We stayed one night at the La Quinta in Clovis. Without request we were given a spacious suite. The location is very central on the main street in town so dining and shopping are nearby.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Clovis accommodation! Finding the best hotel during your Southeastern New Mexico escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Clovis. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Clovis accommodations even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- Southeastern New Mexico is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet owners say Clovis has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southeastern New Mexico has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Clovis is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the region to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?