Visitors to Clovis are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, basketball games, and museums.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Clovis
- The closest major airport is in Clovis, NM (CVN-Clovis Municipal), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clovis
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and North Plains Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Clovis Community College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cannon Air Force Base and Hillcrest Park Zoo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Clovis. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Clovis - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clovis - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Clovis - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Clovis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Clovis gets about 19.09 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F