Visitors can enjoy all that Cobram has to offer including the wineries, golf courses, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, parks, and restaurants. In Cobram, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cobram
The city's natural beauty is on display at Murray Valley National Park, Murray River, and Strathmerton Recreational Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cobram Showgrounds and Cactus Country.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Cobram. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Charles Sturt Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cobram Colonial Motor Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Gazebo Motor Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Cobram
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cobram is 24.82 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 37°F