Visitors can enjoy all that Numurkah has to offer including its golf courses. In Numurkah, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Numurkah
A couple of favorite places to visit are Numurkah Golf Course and Kinniard Wetlands. Additionally, you'll find Monichino Wines and Strathmerton Recreational Reserve in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- El Toro Motel Numurkah - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Numurkah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Numurkah gets about 25.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F