Those traveling to Tongala are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 82 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tongala
Places to visit in the larger region include Kyabram Golf Course, Edis Park, and Kyabram Fauna Park. You'll also find Billabong Ranch and Great Aussie Beer Shed in the area.
As you plan your trip to Tongala, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 82 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Echuca Nirebo Motel is located 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the heart of Tongala. This 4-star hotel in Echuca features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Discovery Parks - Moama West is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from central Tongala. This 3.5-star cabin in Moama features a winery, 2 outdoor pools, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Campaspe Lodge at the Echuca Hotel is 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the center of Tongala. This 4-star hotel in Echuca features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Tongala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tongala is 25.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F