Visiting Cockburn Harbour
Visitors to Cockburn Harbour are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Cockburn Harbour
- The closest major airport is in Cockburn Harbour (XSC-South Caicos), 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salt Cay (SLX), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cockburn Harbour
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as The Boiling Hole and Long Cay Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Highland House to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sailrock Resort - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Cockburn Harbour
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cockburn Harbour is 1.69 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 68°F