Visitors can enjoy all that Colombo has to offer including the waterfalls and churches. Top sights around the area include Oscar Niemeyer Museum, Botanical Garden of Curitiba, and Baixada Arena.
- You'll find 170 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Curitiba
- The closest major airport is in Curitiba (CWB-Afonso Pena Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Colombo
Oscar Niemeyer Museum, Botanical Garden of Curitiba, and Baixada Arena are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Barigui Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Colombo, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 85 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Estância Betânia is located within 3.1 mi (5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Colombo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hostel Pinewood is located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Colombo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Curitiba Park Hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in Colombo features free parking, a game room, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Colombo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Colombo is 1.81 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 45°F