Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
An excellent hotel in a convenient location. We had a late check-in and an early departure and the staff was wonderful in assisting us. The room was in almost new condition and very clean.
This hotel was adequate for our needs. We spent the weekend participating in the region's Tough Mudder obstacle course so we weren't in the room all that much. Bed was 4/5; cleanliness was 5/5; proximity to the event venue and the price per night really sealed the deal for us.
Wow very nice motel quiet and the décor and rooms are wonderful, clean and spacious. The staff is very nice and helpful, polite and we definitely would stay here again if down this way. It is off the beaten path sits between 2 hwys. which are easy access.
Not many options to choose from in the area. I was not expecting much but I was disappointed with how unclean the restroom was. I found hairs in the bathtub and floor, as well as a used wash rag hanging up. It's close to a railroad track, so we heard that throughout our stay. We were absolutely exhausted ...
We were transfer, as a courtesy to the Lanai House. Our first impression was of satisfaction for the election for a special celebration, however as we watched upon the details we found that maybe for years, there has not been any maintenance done to the surroundings and exterior areas. Too sad, since ...
The hotel was right in town and only about 2 miles from my destination each day. The room was clean, but the cleaner used in the bathroom was a little overpowering when we first arrived. Pool was small but clean and clear and was fine for my 2 daughters. Not sure if there is a policy in place or ...
Everything was good, the only problem we had was the air conditioning was not on in the room so the room was 80+ degrees when we got there and it never seemed to cool enough for my wife.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Columbus hotel! Finding the perfect hotel during your Hill Country holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Columbus. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Columbus accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your R&R.
- Hill Country is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Columbus has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.0. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Hill Country has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Columbus is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to have fun. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?