Travelers to Conjola will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ulladulla
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 50.1 mi (80.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Conjola
Places to visit in the larger region include Milton Theatre, Mollymook Golf Club, and Mollymook Beach. Additionally, you'll find Mollymook Golf Course and Ulladulla Rotary Park in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Sinclairs Country Retreat - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Conjola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Conjola each year
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F