Find Hotels in Connacht
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2020
Travelers to Connacht give high marks for the lively bar scene, pristine golf courses, and relaxing spas. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its festivals. Top sights in the city include Galway Cathedral, St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church, and Galway City Museum.
- There are 851 hotels and other accommodations in Connacht
- The closest major airport is in Knock (NOC-Ireland West), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Connacht
Well-known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Galway City Museum, Kylemore Abbey, and Quiet Man Museum. Attractions like National Aquarium of Galway, Galway Tours, and Leisureland are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Galway Cathedral, St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church, and Spanish Arch.
In Connacht, you'll find 851 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sea Breeze Lodge B&B - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and clean rooms.
- Millhouse Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Marnic House B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its room size and location.
Other favorite sights in Connacht include Athenry Castle and Ennis Abbey, Connemara National Park, and Dunguaire Castle.
Getting Around Connacht
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Manulla Junction Station (Transfer Only), Claremorris Station, or Castlebar Station. Connacht might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.