Visitors can enjoy all that Constantine has to offer including the university setting, monuments, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Constantine
- The closest major airport is in Constantine (CZL-Mohamed Boudiaf), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Batna (BLJ), 42.7 mi (68.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Constantine
The city is notable for landmarks like Emir Abdel Kader Mosque, Palace of Ahmed Bey, and City Center Bridge. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stade Chahid Hamlaoui and Monument aux Morts.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Constantine. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Constantine Marriott Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Novotel Constantine - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Constantine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Constantine gets about 0.59 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F