Conway Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 10 hotels and other lodging options in Conway, though there are only 2 inexpensive motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Conway has to offer. Broadway at the Beach, Ripley's Aquarium, and The Market Common are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Here are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
Budget Inn Conway
- Stay within a short 8-minute drive of Coastal Carolina University.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
- Located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of Conway
Bermuda Sands on the Boardwalk
- Central Conway is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) away
- 2 outdoor pools, an indoor pool, and free WiFi are available during your stay.
Comfort Inn near Barefoot Landing
- 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of Conway
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Conway
Visitors to Conway like its beaches and restaurants. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are favorite places in and around Conway:
- Broadway at the Beach
- Ripley's Aquarium
- The Market Common
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Conway Riverwalk
- Myrtle Beach State Park
- Chapin Memorial Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- SkyWheel Myrtle Beach
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- Myrtle Waves
Conway is also notable for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit Conway
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Conway by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 34° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 60° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 81° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 52.05 inches in a year
How to Get to Conway and Around the Area
|Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR) ||Airport ||12.4 mi (19.9 km) |
|North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand) ||Airport ||19 mi (30.6 km) |