Visitors to Conway are sure to enjoy the beaches, university setting, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, theaters, and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Broadway at the Beach.
- You'll find 5027 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Myrtle Beach
- The closest major airport is in Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Conway
University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Coastal Carolina University and Horry Georgetown Technical College. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Conway Riverwalk and Myrtle Beach National.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Conway. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Sleep Inn & Suites - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
A top sight outside the city is Broadway at the Beach, 12.4 mi/19.9 km from the city center.
Dressing for Conway
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Conway gets about 52.05 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F