Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Travelers to Copeland will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Copeland, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Copeland
Places to visit in the larger region include Billabong Native Garden, Gloucester Folk Museum, and Saint Clements Historic Park. In the area, you'll also find Gloucester Country Club and Barrington Tops National Park World Heritage Area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Copeland, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Copeland Manse is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star cottage in Copeland can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with a private living room.
- Copeland Cabins is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Copeland can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Copeland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Copeland is 1.46 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F