Visitors can enjoy all that Cottbus has to offer including the churches, local tours, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, museums, and entertainment choices.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Cottbus
- The closest major airport is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 55.7 mi (89.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cottbus
Notable city landmarks like Lindenpforte Historic Town Gate and Castle Wall might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Spremberger Tower and Blechen-Carré.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cottbus. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Cottbus - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Sorat Hotel Cottbus - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour business center.
- Lindner Congress Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Getting Around Cottbus
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Cottbus Station, Cottbus-Sandow Station, or Cottbus Merzdorf Station. Cottbus might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Cottbus
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 26.22 inches of rain falls on Cottbus each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F