Visitors can enjoy all that Covasna has to offer including its parks. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Covasna
A favorite place to visit in the city is Covasna Park. In the area, you'll also find Hungarian Church of Zabola and Csango Ethnographic Museum.
As you plan your trip to Covasna, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Clermont is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from central Covasna. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Covasna can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Hotel Park Sfantu Gheorghe is located 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from the heart of Covasna. This hotel in Sfantu Gheorghe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and parking.
- The Machine House is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the center of Covasna. This 2-star guesthouse in Zabala features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Covasna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Covasna is 20.04 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F