Best Resorts in Cox's Bazar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Cox's Bazar
Sayeman Beach Resort
Reviewed on Dec 23, 2020
Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Cox's Bazar
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Long Beach Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Resorts and More in Cox's Bazar
Expedia can help you find resorts and other lodging options that provide similar amenities and services. If you have trouble finding a resort in Cox's Bazar that works for you, try using the search filters to look for 4- and 5-star hotels, or search for properties that offer amenities like swimming pools or all-inclusive packages. We make it easy to book great accommodations so you can focus on planning your trip itinerary.
Our top luxurious hotels in Cox's Bazar:
Sayeman Beach Resort - Beach property rated 4 stars
Long Beach Hotel - Luxury property rated 4.5 stars
White Orchid - 4-star property only a 5-minute walk from Cox's Bazar Beach
Neeshorgo Hotel And Resort Ltd - Spa property rated 4 stars
What Can I Do in Cox's Bazar?
Get some time by the water at Cox's Bazar Beach, or discover the shopping possibilities at Burmese Market. Laboni Beach and Inani Beach are a few additional attractions in the area that you might like.
Cox's Bazar is also known for its:
When Should I Visit Cox's Bazar?
Here's a breakdown of the typical weather to help you decide your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 88° F and nighttime temperatures average 58° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 74° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 78° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 59° F at night
- Average rainfall is 2.09 inches in a year
How to Get to Cox's Bazar and Around the Area
|Cox's Bazar (CXB)||Airport||15.3 mi (24.6 km)|