Visitors can enjoy all that Cres has to offer including the beaches and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Cres
- The closest major airport is in Rijeka (RJK), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pula (PUY), 22.2 mi (35.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cres
The city's natural beauty is on display at Cres Island, Lubenice Beach, and Vransko Jezero Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cres Tower and St. Mary of the Snow Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cres. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Zlatni Lav - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Cres
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Cres gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F