Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Crocq has to offer. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Crocq
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee Departemental de la Tapisserie d'Aubusson, The House of Upholstery, and Aubusson Visitor Center. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Crocq, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 27 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Château de Crocq is located in the heart of Crocq. This guesthouse in Crocq features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Le France is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Crocq. This 3-star hotel in Aubusson features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club.
- Hotel Les Gravades is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the center of Crocq. This 3-star hotel in Ussel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Crocq
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.65 inches of rain falls on Crocq each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F