Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Maraba has to offer. In Maraba, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Carajas (CKS), 33.6 mi (54 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maraba
As you start planning your getaway to Maraba, you might not be able to book an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Amazonia Palace Hotel Maraba is located 66.3 mi (106.7 km) from the heart of Maraba. This 3-star hotel in Maraba features a restaurant, parking, and laundry facilities.
- Augusto Palace Hotel is 63.6 mi (102.4 km) from central Maraba. This 3.5-star hotel in Maraba features a restaurant, a bar, and parking.
- Golden Ville Hotel is 66.5 mi (107 km) from the center of Maraba. This 3.5-star hotel in Maraba features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and parking.
Dressing for Maraba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Maraba gets about 2.76 inches of rain per year
- May and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F