Find Hotels in Cuyo Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Cuyo Island
Travelers to Cuyo Island will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Cuyo (CYU), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Cuyo Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Cuyo Island gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F