See yourself rambling through the boulevards during your upcoming day, noticing the gorgeous world or the monuments wherever you look. However, Dago Pakar is one draw you're looking forward to most of all. Now is finally the time to mark it complete.
Find Your Perfect Dago Pakar Accommodation
Hotels near Dago Pakar
If Dago Pakar is at the top of your itinerary, you might like to learn a bit more about it?
It can be found in Lembang, only 70 miles from the famous national capital, Jakarta.
With 30 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Dago Pakar, you're certain to find the perfect place for you. The Padma Hotel Bandung is just 2 miles away. If you prefer, the Marbella Suites Bandung and the Sheraton Bandung Hotel and Tower are 0.2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's no requirement to spend copious amounts on your accommodation. Thankfully, there are a number of budget-friendly options situated near to this attraction. 1 mile away, you'll find the Jayakarta Bandung, but if that's not quite right for you, then perhaps you could take a look at the Kencana Villa Dago, which is 1 mile away.
This area also contains a number of upmarket hotels that offer a rather luxurious experience. A local favorite is the De Dago Cottage, a walk of only 0.3 miles away. Another option is the InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar. You'll easily find this spot just 0.9 miles away.
The area near Dago Pakar boasts some options for food enthusiasts. Coffee addicts will appreciate the various roasts and pastries at Sierra Café & Lounge (Jalan Bukit Pakar Timur No.33, Ciburial). If that's not going to cut it, order some of the daily specials at The Stone Cafe (Jalan Raya Ranca Kendal Luhur No.5, Gerbang Dago Resort Dago Atas, Dago, Coblong, Ciburial). You'll easily find this frequently visited restaurant just 0.5 miles from Dago Pakar.
Before you depart, go check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Dago Pakar:
- See if you can notch a few birdies at Poltak Golf Course.
- Take in the beauty of deep space at Bosscha Observatorium, a planetarium in the local area.
- As you near Maribaya Waterfalls, you will be strengthened by this natural phenomenon, its crashing sounds and spectacular misty flows.
Our registry of places to stay in Bandung supplies all that you require, so you are certain to find accommodation near Dago Pakar you'll adore. You won't be alone, as there were hundreds of guests in the last twelve months. You can rest easy when the time comes to make your booking, too: countless explorers endorsed their Bandung hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from all the information and pointers you need.
- Rooms in Bandung hotels are always neat and tidy.
- The staff at hotels around Dago Pakar surpass all expectations, which will only enrich your journey to this stunning site.
- We offer serene rooms for all sorts, from big families with children to travelers on their own.
It's easy to see why Bandung rooms received greater amounts of visitors in the last year than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Dago Pakar, your preferred site awaits.
Bandung Intriguing Facts and Figures
After you've conquered Dago Pakar, you'll still have more to do in Bandung.
- Bandung tourism has been hidden away until recently, but skyrocketing amounts of visits mean now is the moment to make your travel dreams come true.
- Use a day to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also realize Bandung knows several things about special care.
- Dine on a tasty snack of the local cooking and stroll into the perfect boutique to look for necessities.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and meet some awe-inspiring photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Bandung, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Dago Pakar. Reserve now!