- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Leisure)
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Dallas, Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown is in the city center and near a metro station. Victory Park and Dallas Farmer's Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Dealey Plaza and Klyde Warren Park. Consider South Side Ballroom for a night out, and don't miss Dallas World Aquarium, a top local attraction. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Dallas travel guide
- Dallas World Aquarium - 4 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 6 min walk
- Dealey Plaza - 7 min walk
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Majestic Theater - 9 min walk
- Akard Station - 4 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 10 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 13 min drive
- THRIVE Restaurant — 1 min walk
- WingBucket - 3 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
- Original Italian - 4 min walk
- Record Grill - 4 min walk
About this property
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Select guestrooms
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 40 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 40.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The toilet wouldn’t flush but they fixed it within an hour. After it was fixed, I had to hold the lever down until it fully flushed; otherwise it wouldn’t flush at all. The sink’s stopper was stuck closed so I had to pry it open and unscrew it so it would drain properly. When the air conditioner would turn on, it would scare the crap out of me throughout the night because it was so loud. The guests next to me threw parties until 2am. They were so loud and kept going in and out, slamming doors constantly. This has been my worst experience ever staying in a hotel.