Visitors to Delbrueck are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 140 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Paderborn (PAD-Paderborn - Lippstadt), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Delbrueck
Places to visit in the larger region include Paderborner Land Golf Club, Gartenschaupark, and Wilfried Koch Museum. In the area, you'll also find Rietberg Town Hall and Biebeldorf.
As you plan your vacation to Delbrueck, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Golden Tulip Bielefeld City is located 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of Delbrueck. With a stay at this hotel in Bielefeld, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Best Western Plus Arosa Hotel is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from central Delbrueck. This 4-star hotel in Paderborn features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers love its WiFi and clean rooms.
- Charly's House Bielefeld is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the center of Delbrueck. This hotel in Bielefeld features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Delbrueck
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Delbrueck each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F