Visiting Demanovska Dolina
Visitors to Demanovska Dolina are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, riverfront, and bars.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Demanovska Dolina
- The closest major airport is in Poprad (TAT-Poprad - Tatry), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Zilina (ILZ), 47.2 mi (76 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Demanovska Dolina
The picturesque setting of Demänovská Cave of Liberty and Chopok exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Opalisko Zavazna Poruba and Ethnographic Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Demanovska Dolina. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wellness Hotel Chopok - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hotel Tri Studnicky - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Grand Jasna - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Demanovska Dolina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 24.37 inches of rain falls on Demanovska Dolina each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F