- Dakar (DSS-Blaise Diagne Intl.)
- 19 min drive
- Keur Moussa Monastery
- 20 min drive
- Plage Popenguine
- 32 min drive
- Lake Retba
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Diamniadio, Radisson Hotel Dakar Diamniadio is in an area with good airport proximity. Keur Moussa Monastery is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Retba and Hann Park.Visit our Diamniadio travel guide
- Train Station - 19 min drive
- Medina - 19 min drive
- Keur Moussa Monastery - 20 min drive
- Plage Popenguine - 32 min drive
- Lake Retba - 32 min drive
- Dakar Station - 24 min drive
- Dakar (DSS-Blaise Diagne Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine.
About this property
Radisson Hotel Dakar Diamniadio
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: XOF 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XOF 14000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Radisson Hotel Dakar Diamniadio Deni Mali Gueye
- Radisson Dakar Diamniadio Deni Mali Gueye
- Rasson Dakar Diamniao ni Mali
Frequently asked questions