Visiting Dien Ban
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Dien Ban, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Hoi An Ancient Town, Marble Mountains, and Chua Cau are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 816 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Da Nang
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dien Ban
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Ha My Beach and Riverside Hoi An. Additionally, you might want to add Montgomerie Links to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Dien Ban. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Grandvrio Ocean Resort Danang - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Le belhamy Hoi An Resort and Spa - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Hoi An Ancient Town, 7 mi/11.2 km from the city center, and Marble Mountains, which is 7.4 mi (12 km) away.
Dressing for Dien Ban
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dien Ban is 2.48 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 68°F