Visitors to Dillon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Dillon
- The closest major airport is in Dillon, MT (DLN), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salmon, ID (SMN-Lemhi County), 51.2 mi (82.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dillon
Favorite places to visit in the city include Beaverhead County Museum, Clark's Lookout State Park, and Beaverhead Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Dillon. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- FairBridge Inn Express - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Best Western Paradise Inn - Our customers like the pool and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Dillon - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Dillon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Dillon gets about 9.49 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F