Visitors to Alder are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Alder, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Dillon, MT (DLN), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alder
Places to visit in the larger region include Madison Valley History Museum, Beaverhead Rock State Park, and Madison Meadows Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Wildlife Museum of the West and Depot Gallery.
As you start planning for your getaway to Alder, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 24 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- 1930's Cabin With Completely Modern Interior is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the center of Alder. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Dillon can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- New! Spacious Alder House w/ Mountain Views! is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from central Alder. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Dillon can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- FairBridge Inn Express is located 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the heart of Alder. This 2-star hotel in Dillon features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Alder
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alder is 9.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F