Visitors to Dinard are sure to enjoy the beaches and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos and parks. Top sights around the area include St. Vincent Cathedral, St. Malo Citadel, and Saint-Malo Ferry Port.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in Dinard
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dinard
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Dinard Beach, Port-Breton Park, and Pointe de la Malouine. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casino Barriere de Dinard and Port of Dinard.
In Dinard, you'll be able to select from 114 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Castelbrac - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Citotel Les Alizes - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
- Royal Emeraude Dinard MGallery by Sofitel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Top places to visit outside the city include St. Vincent Cathedral, located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of the city, and St. Malo Citadel, which is 1.8 mi/3 km away.
Dressing for Dinard
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Dinard gets about 33.85 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F