Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Dishoek has to offer. In Dishoek, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dishoek
Places to visit in the larger region include Zoutelande Beach, St Jacobskerk, and Reptielenzoo Iguana. Additionally, you'll find Maritime Museum and Het Arsenaal in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Dishoek. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Eetcafe Pension Duinlust is located in central Dishoek. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star pension in Dishoek can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Largo Noordzee Residence Dishoek is located in the heart of Dishoek. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star holiday park in Dishoek can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Luxury Apartment for 6 People With Sauna the Foot of the Dunes is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Vlissingen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Dishoek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Dishoek gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F