Visiting District 10
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in District 10, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, temples, and architecture.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in District 10
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in District 10
Favorite places to visit in the city include Quoc Tu Pagoda, Museum of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine, and Ho Chi Minh City National University. Additionally, you might want to add Thong Nhat Stadium to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in District 10. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Saigon Village - This 4-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and pool.
- Athena Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Minh Chau Hotel - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. Expedia customers love its overall value and first-rate property condition.
Dressing for District 10
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- District 10 gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F