Visiting District 11
Visitors can enjoy all that District 11 has to offer including its monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in District 11
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in District 11
Places to visit in the larger region include Dam Sen Park, The Garden Mall, and Cho Ray Hospital. You'll also find Thong Nhat Stadium and Ho Chi Minh City National University in the area.
As you plan your vacation to District 11, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 1425 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- An Binh Hotel 2 is located in the heart of District 11. This 2-star hotel in District 11 features free WiFi, free valet parking, and concierge services.
- Khai Hoan Hotel Apartment is located in central District 11. This 3-star aparthotel in District 11 features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour health club.
- Estahome is located 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in District 11 can enjoy access to a children's pool and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for District 11
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for District 11 is 0 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 71°F